Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In Love....

This Summer has been so busy for our Family. I am still working on getting on a good blog posting schedule. I have the most amazing clients and I want to post everything. I am hoping to slow down a bit now that school has started for my kiddos and be able to be a new and improved blogger.... Nikki and Brett thank you for being so fun to work with I cannot believe your Wedding is next week. I am so excited to do your pics.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute. Is this Marcie Lopemans sis-it looks like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! Crazy how much they look alike. She is a Beauty..... They both are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison I was just asking Shannon if you had a website. I will have to take a look around. This shoot is great I love that you got some night shots. Very cute couple I bet they will love these!

    ReplyDelete